The COMEV Urano CNC Machine is designed and suited for heavy turning and milling operations of components up to 12,000mm long and 2030mm in diameter. The heavy duty 1400mm wide, five guideway bed design accommodates components upto 20 ton. The CNC Control is equipped with, manual mode, setting mode and automatic mode. Programming in teach or ISO formats.
The Comev Urano CNC Machine is designed and suited for heavy turning and milling operations of components up to 12,000mm long and 2030mm in diameter. The heavy duty 1400mm wide, five guideway bed design accommodates components upto 20ton.
Equipped with our easy to use CNC Control from D. Electron â€œlathe ++.â€ The CNC Control is equipped with, manual mode, setting mode and automatic mode. Programming in teach or ISO formats. NOW AvailableÂ with FANUC CNC Controls.
The standard equipment includes full machine guarding with integrated lighting and interlocked sliding doors to protect the operator.
A wide range of accessories available allowing the machine to be specified to suit your exact requirements including C Axis and live tooling, Y Axis, manual toolpost, 4 position horizontal and 12 station turrets, ISO40 milling head, grinding attachment plus many more.
|Distance Between Centres||mm||from 2000 to 12000|
|Diameter Swing Over Bed||mm||1015||1200||1290||1475||1660||1845||2030|
|Diameter Swing Over Slide||mm||850||1000||1095||1270||1455||1645||1835|
|Width Of Bed||mm||1400|
|With Of Bed On The Floor||mm||1700|
|Max Stroke X Axis||mm||750|
|Diameter Of Spindle Bore||mm||230|
|Nose Of Spindle||ASA||15″|
|Speed Of Spindle||rpm||0-500|
|Spindle Motor Power||kW||57 (S1) â€“ 100 (S6 30%)|
|Spindle Torque – max||Nm||20,000 @ (S1)|
|Z Axis Thrust||daN||4000|
|X Axis Thrust||daN||3000|
|Diameter of quill sleeve||mm||300 (MT 80)|
|Weight||KG||from 25000 to 70000|
- D. Electron CNC Z32 Z star Series pc based CNC Control with 15â€ TFT touch screen and Qwerty keyboard with 105 keyboard. NOW AvailableÂ with FANUC CNC Controls.
- Slide carriage with anti friction material
- ASA Spindle nose assembly
- Axis lubrication and recycled ball screws automatic or manual setting
- Remote handwheel
- Enclosed guarding with work area lighting
- Refrigeration plant with extractable shavings collector with wheels
- Dead centre, taper spindle reducing bush
- Instructions and maintenance booklet